Friday, November 26, 2010

3 Things In Life

I get this info from my dean, and I Love it.. I want to show it as my entry, so I can always read and remember the most 3 things..


Three things in life that, once gone, never come back
1. Time
2. Words
3. Opportunity

Three things in life that can destroy a person
1. Anger
2. Pride
3. Greed

Three things in life that you should never lose
1. Hope
2. Temper
3. Honesty

Three things in life that are most valuable
1. Love
2. Family & Friends
3. Kindness

Three things in life that are never certain
1. Fortune
2. Success
3. Dreams

Three things in life that make a person
1. Commitment
2. Sincerity
3. Hard Work


"Never explain yourself to anyone, because
the person who likes you doesn't need it, and
the person who dislikes you doesn't believe it"

**nak tambah sikit..
Three most important person in my life
1. My Mom and My Dad
2. My Family and My Best Friend's
3. My future hubby ( oppsss..tarakk lagi) heh heh