Friday, November 19, 2010

my bad respond


this song act very good and sweet..but sometimes I just love to give stupid answer when I hear it even the lyrics not asking the question.. hahaha..my bad :p



You think I'm pretty Without any make-up on >> of coz, I'm neutral beauty :)
You think I'm funny, When I tell the puch line wrong >> I also get my own humor ^^
I know you get me, So I'll let my walls come down, down >> Hoho.. my walls just like Tembok Besar China

Before you met me, I was a wreck >> what happen after?
But things were kinda heavy >> my be your weight
You brought me to life >> I already have one life!
Now every February, You'll be my valentine, valentine >>Sorry! tak sambut pun

Let's go all the way tonight >> how about overnight?
No regrets, just love >> love can buy car or not?
We can dance until we die >> U dance alone..I still want to live
You and I, We'll be young forever >> What for? Nothing is last forever

You make me, feel like, I'm living a Teenage Dream >> I am teenager right now
The way you turn me on >> left or right?
I can't sleep >> yeahh, because your song just around my ears! so howw?
Let's runaway >> dont want! no blessed
And don't ever look back, Don't ever look back >> aiyakk.. movie pierre andre ka?

My heart stops, When you look at me >> then I'm dead!
Just one touch, Now baby I believe >> Are U have the magic power to do that?
This is real, So take a chance >> yea..yeaa.. grab the chance
And don't ever look back, Don't ever look back >> still that movie ka?

We drove to Cali >> I Love New Zealand
And got drunk on the beach >> drunk?? NEVER
Got a motel and Built a fort out of sheets >> I want Hotel 5 stars
I finally found you, My missing puzzle piece >> yeah..must be lot of mistakes
I'm complete >> I'm not sure about that..hmmm (lot of thinkingg)


^^