Monday, April 11, 2011

another Fifty just easy to fly away

because I'm just stress when sometime things are not going good
'
'
'
so.. it easy to spend some salary savings 


from google.. how easy money can fly.. 




I really wish that I have the M16 to shoot the flying money...prangggg








just RM35 for my medical treatment and my medicine 






asal aku tak pergi panel je? punya la berlambak panel, klinik ni juga aku nak pergi.. 
SEBAB 
klinik ni lagi dekat lor ngn umah aku 










dah tu aku merayau ke Tesco cari mam tgh hari.. 









silver bracelet RM15




memang la aku beli yang murah aje, tapi duit juga kan.. sigh*





NEXT : MY LUNCH










iced lemon tea for RM 1.80.. perghhhh!!!







my lunch. Black Paper Chicken Rice for RM 5.80..






so that is it (until 3 o'clock).. calculate all the item that I already spend it..
what to do :(
oh money-money
'
'
you are really drive me crazy